Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Animated Jokes Cell Phones

Susana Custodio your own style

me? I am a person, which does not like pressure, I am a bit fickle when I want something, I hate that I'm being crabs I tell them directly .. But like me you is not my fault, I like the beach, pool, cinema and shopping center. I like a party and dance too, share with my people! I have 1 of those q where a and 1 Novii heart and a thousand friends. Be my friend is? complicated, not everyone can be. If you're like me and if not too;)

If you speak ill of me. lose your time because if I want to itch with the desire you are staying.!

love my real friends, because today there are very few who are actually my friends.

Greetings to our beautiful Susana Custodio! if you want to leave a comment or write something nice

0 comments:

Post a Comment