Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Which Has A Higher Rate Of Respiration

Disappointments with Age


A couple of weeks ago I turned years, and well, although I have not hung on the third floor, I feel pretty old, but not so disappointed. You know, for thinking that at this point in my life and would be earning the bread with everything that comes out of my head, my parallel worlds and my imaginary friends.

is difficult to face the fact the years go by and things seem to constantly postponed. Projects always appear important that we attract, capture and then we finally move us away from the path before. And even if you learn a lot when off the road, sometimes at night, when we realize what is really valuable in life, we see how the projects and hopes that before we had set and that seemed so easy to get, require all our energy. And the bad thing is that you have lost it along the road.

And here is where the eats me curious:

Does this only happens to me?

to me and my lack of discipline and method, not trying hard enough, my lack of attention problems, and I understand that in life there are very few real winners, and most happy people are losers themselves. Although abandoned their goals and their way, they managed to make his life more important and is formed at night when the conscience finally awakens from its lethargy. If so, I hope that I also happen, although I do not ever give up following my true path.

At this point in my life, and knowing that many can not leave things the way you expected, just wish that the goals have been postponed slowly start to realize, and you need to know how to fight until the last minute, as there are even people who have succeeded after death.

And that would be my last term.


Capandres .


0 comments:

Post a Comment