Monday, January 10, 2011

Can Heat Cause Sinus Infections

Calendars ..... Promotion

Hello friends!

Here I show the calendars you asked me ... are 12 in total .. and are to give to a co-worker of my Dad (the applicant) ... I imagine that men would be jealous ... hehehehe ......

My Dad is retired a year ago, but is occasionally requested in your drive .... and now you have been hired as an adviser for professional services ...... and so will occasionally .... for me it's a good idea because it is good that a person who is still productive stay at home staring at the wall .... you understand me ......

Ahhh ... I do not expect more ..... Here are the calendars .... advance that they are all different ..............












do you think ?....... ..... I love them .... everyone has their own personality .....

Thanks for stopping by and leave your mark .....

I send lots of hugs from a distance ........... Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment