Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dunlop обувь

OWH Color Sketch # 51

Hello friends ....

Today I want to show a card I made following the OWH sketch provided by Stars and Stamps .... is the first time I have participated with them, and the idea they have, that is to send cards to soldiers serving in Iraq ... which in turn they fill and send to their families ... ufff ..... tremendous project with ..... I invite you if you do not know, you go into her blog and do it .....

His sketches are very versatile and easy to follow ... because they have so far to make the card ... so there is no excuse .....

This is the sketch provided ....

and is my interpretation .....

Image is painted with chalk and a blender ... one of my favorite techniques when painting pictures .... if you have not seen it I invite you to see the video here .

...
Thanks for reading and leave your mark ...
I send lots of hugs from afar ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment