Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mario Salieri Films Free

Friends Challenge 3 Challenge 3

Hi Friends @ s. ...

Today I share with you a card I did for part of the new challenge of the group to which I belong to SB ..... The blog is called SB Challenge Friends .....

This time we had two options to work .... (1) create a card that is not square ..... (2) create a card "up in the air" (things that fly )..... and I chose the latter to work .... also that I wanted to try something different and create ........... because ....... best of show ......



I did a "Twisted Easel Card" by Maribel I explained how to work it makes a short week ago I visited a local store and she was SB imparting his knowledge with two super beautiful cards ......

I invite you to visit the blog of SB Friends and Maribel to see the wonders we do .....

Thanks for reading and leave your mark ......

I send many hugs from a distance .... s


0 comments:

Post a Comment