Wednesday, March 30, 2011

White Discharge Rephresh

SB B

Chic @ s!
Hello!

I have to confess that these weeks have been so strong and difficult for me in many ways, so I take refuge in the Scrap as a means of escape ... because if it did not explode as a siquitraque ... or whatever .....

uffff .... well .... after my relief ... I want to show a card I did for participation the challenge the group to which I belong, can enter the SB Blog Friends Challenge so that they know ....

This time I had two options to make the decision to create a page (LO) or a card ... so I decided to create a card .... but I had to have flowers made by me ... so get to work ... and here is the result ................


an approach to image and flowers ......

had seen the technique of cutting with nestabilities and leave a part of the stamp on the outside but I atravĂ­a to do ... but in the last crop Daly (one of the moderators) explained to us live and in living color as they do and I just had to do for this card .....

The flowers are made with round puncher "scallop ".... I love how they look .......

Thanks for reading and leave your mark ....

I send lots of hugs from a distance .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment